Tuesday 28 March 2017

ENJOY THE LITTLE THINGS

Hello Friends,

I made a new Art Jornal page recently using the Free Stencil and Stamp Set from Simply Cards & Papercraft Magazine Issue 160.



The main image was added with Structure Paste by Imagination Crafts and then coloured with Zig Clean Color Brush pens and  Starlight Paints also by Imagination Crafts.

 The Background was coloured with Tumbled Glass distress ink using a blending tool and later I smooshed some ink onto my craft mat and used a brush and some water to colour the areas I could not reach with the tool. 

 I then stamped onto the background with Brilliance Ink in White Pearle and Pearlescent Blue.

 I outlined the flower and created a sketchy border using a Faber Castell Black Pitt Pen and then added Glitz It glitter glue in gold into the centres of all of the flowers.

 I added more shading to the leaves and behind the flowers with Specrtum Noire sparkle pens and then Matted the piece onto black cardstock.


 I stamped and cut out the sentiment and adhered it to the bottom of the card.


You can watch my step-by-step YouTube video of its creation below.

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment